need to resize and send multiple pictures w/o clogging gallery

radman202

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I frequently email pictures from my phone. My iphone used to allow me to select a few pictures and send them. It would automatically resize so that recipients didn't get huge files.

I have not to date found a way to do this on android. I can go into quick pik or other programs and resize a picture manually... then select several and email.. but this is cumbersome and results in duplicates of my pictures in my gallery. I can't easily tell which is the big picture file and which is the small.

Is there a program out there that will automatically resize and send multiple pictures? This could be a separate program that sends to gmail or an email program itself. This is driving me nuts. Please help.

I can't be the only one who thinks this is a huge and unnecessary problem with android. I would think it would be a perfect app opportunity for someone to write and make a few bucks.

gogadget

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if it's device dependent, but I get automatic resize options in the native email app on my Samsung Skyrocket, but not when I use the gmail app.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar