So i had to go to an ATT store to replace my car charger. I wanted to buy the skyrocket off contract since my inspire wasnt really cutting it for me. When i showed my dad the white model the rep walked over and started talking about an offer. Right now at that store if you but a galaxy tab 8.9 with a new 2 year contract you get the skyrocket free. My dad an i talked it over and we decided to go with the offer. Well since noone on our plan was up for an upgrade till november this year they decided to boost that line up by 10 months. They had to wait to get approval from a higher office so me and my dad left the mall and the rep called and said we were approved. That night my mom and i came back and i ended up walking out with a galaxy tab 8.9 and a skyrocket all for $630.

I never thought att would boost an upgrade like that let alone give me the offer that they did. Is this common?
    02-04-2012 02:23 PM
    The buy a tab get a phone was a promo they started around Christmas...I didn't know it was still going on. And your upgrade timings are somewhat flexible...but I assumed it would be 3,4 maybe 5 months.

Awesome!
    02-04-2012 02:47 PM
    Thanks Jess. I just found it unusual. I did hear of the tablet offer and saw it in store. And normally they are very flexible if its within a month or 2 but 10 months was shocking.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
    02-04-2012 02:55 PM
    I done that deal last year. which it was a little cheaper. They are trying to improve their costumer service is great cause before it really sucked.
    02-04-2012 09:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD