Hi all,

Got my Skyrocket a few days ago and am still tinkering with all the stuff. One thing I noticed is that it does not have a setting to link the ringer and notification volumes. My HTC used to have it and it worked great for work as I could use the volume rocker to turn down my SMS sounds. Now I see nowhere to do that in the Skyrocket unless I do it manually in the sounds setting.

I did try using a couple of the free volume control apps. One of them said it would do it but when I tried the setting it just took me to the standard android settings page.

So, is there a way to do this on this phone? Or am I stuck manually changing all of the volume settings whenever I need to?

Thanks!
    02-08-2012 04:58 PM
    You can use Widgetsoid and there is a volume control widget you can put on a screen, which give you one-click access to all volume settings and one option is to make the notification volume the same as the ringer.
    02-08-2012 07:51 PM
    I use audio manager pro. Allows you to set different sound profiles (like blackberry) and you can set them on a schedule too.
    02-08-2012 09:36 PM
    I found this great Android app called called Volume Sync. It worked perfectly for me on 4.0.4 while many other apps never worked. It was really worth it. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...NTYxMy5mZ2QiXQ..
    Why did you necro 2 year old threads and double post the exact same thing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums
    03-25-2013 03:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD