Thinking of trading?

JustNiNi

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
So I've had the Galaxy SII Skyrocket for a short while and I absolutely love it! I crossed over from an iPhone. But....... I've been looking at the Galaxy Note and I'm wondering if I should just hold out for THAT.... OR the Skyrocket HD.

Any input and all opinions will be greatly appreciated! :)

NativeTxn

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
You should probably go to an AT&T store and check out the note first and see if you think it will be too big for your liking. If not, then it becomes an issue of whether you want to switch.

If it was me personally and I was in your shoes, I'd wait to see if I heard that the SR HD was coming any time soon and maybe hold out for that, as I think the Note would likely be too big for my tastes.

PewterL31

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
If ur within the 30day window then return and wait on the HD. I would. The note is nice but maybe too big for me and I have big hands.

Sent from my Samsung Skyrocket

jsarino

VR Expert
Trusted Member
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Have they even said when the HD version is supposed to release?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket using Tapatalk

JustNiNi

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for all the replies. :) I think I might stick it out with my Skyrocket until later this year then update on my sons plan. Win Win.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

jsarino

VR Expert
Trusted Member
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
JustNiNi--the plus about waiting until later this year is also by then, a number of the quad-core phones will be out, and if you're lucky, the Galaxy SIII will have made it stateside. :)

jjb70

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
So I've had the Galaxy SII Skyrocket for a short while and I absolutely love it! I crossed over from an iPhone. But....... I've been looking at the Galaxy Note and I'm wondering if I should just hold out for THAT.... OR the Skyrocket HD.

Any input and all opinions will be greatly appreciated! :)
Good call on waiting it out. One other thing to note is that the HD resolution is not all it's cracked up to be in some ways. It makes text very small while browsing the web. Also, on certain phones it is very hard to tell that it even has the higher resolution unless you're in certain apps. I almost bought the HD version of this phone (imported) but after playing with a few HD phones in an ATT store, it wasn't worth the extra money and I actually preferred the Skyrocket's screen. I've had the Skyrocket for a few months and it's easily the best phone I've ever owned. And for you IOS guys, IOS is definitely awesome and I have many IOS products. But if this helps at all, I sold my iPhone 4s to use my Skyrocket full time as it was just sitting in the drawer collecting dust.

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Good call on waiting it out. One other thing to note is that the HD resolution is not all it's cracked up to be in some ways. It makes text very small while browsing the web. Also, on certain phones it is very hard to tell that it even has the higher resolution unless you're in certain apps. I almost bought the HD version of this phone (imported) but after playing with a few HD phones in an ATT store, it wasn't worth the extra money and I actually preferred the Skyrocket's screen. I've had the Skyrocket for a few months and it's easily the best phone I've ever owned. And for you IOS guys, IOS is definitely awesome and I have many IOS products. But if this helps at all, I sold my iPhone 4s to use my Skyrocket full time as it was just sitting in the drawer collecting dust.

Now don't go encouraging them to go with iOS! lmao :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair