Extra Skyrocket battery?

jbautista83

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I am surprised by how quickly the battery on my Skyrocket drains. I've seen "supplementary battery packs" (or whatever they're called) at cell phone stores. Do heavy phone users tend to purchase these and carry them around in their pocket or something? It seems essential for heavy users, but I don't know anyone who has ever mentioned buying an extra battery to carry around.

PewterL31

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Lte phone do drain battery faster but the skyrocket lasts lingering then most lte phones I have played with. As for the extra battery its normal to have a back up or to upgrade to a larger battery

Sent from my Samsung Skyrocket

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
i always carry one extra battery with me. was doing that for years with windows mobile phones then blackberries and now androids. its a small item can fit into your wallet even... why not buy one

tiger12490

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
I have recently received an extended battery from seidio along with the case and have to say I am very pleased so far

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

reliefman1

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I also bought the extended battery and case from Seidio and am very pleased with it. I think I would be considered an average user but by the end of the day I would be down to 20%. When I put in the extended battery I wanted to use my phone like normal so I could compare results. With the extended battery, my battery meter would be around 60-65%. Now I use my phone more then ever before because I don't have to worry about battery life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34