I am surprised by how quickly the battery on my Skyrocket drains. I've seen "supplementary battery packs" (or whatever they're called) at cell phone stores. Do heavy phone users tend to purchase these and carry them around in their pocket or something? It seems essential for heavy users, but I don't know anyone who has ever mentioned buying an extra battery to carry around.
    03-03-2012 10:35 AM
    Lte phone do drain battery faster but the skyrocket lasts lingering then most lte phones I have played with. As for the extra battery its normal to have a back up or to upgrade to a larger battery

Sent from my Samsung Skyrocket
    03-03-2012 10:41 AM
    i always carry one extra battery with me. was doing that for years with windows mobile phones then blackberries and now androids. its a small item can fit into your wallet even... why not buy one
    03-03-2012 11:07 AM
    I have recently received an extended battery from seidio along with the case and have to say I am very pleased so far

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
    03-03-2012 12:15 PM
    How much extra battery drain would you say LTE brings vs not being on LTE with the skyrocket
    03-03-2012 03:29 PM
    I purchased the Samsung OEM battery and external charger for the Skyrocket. Got it from Amazon - I highly recommend it.
    03-03-2012 06:56 PM
    I also bought the extended battery and case from Seidio and am very pleased with it. I think I would be considered an average user but by the end of the day I would be down to 20%. When I put in the extended battery I wanted to use my phone like normal so I could compare results. With the extended battery, my battery meter would be around 60-65%. Now I use my phone more then ever before because I don't have to worry about battery life.
    03-03-2012 09:08 PM