Which color of the SR do you guys prefer? I am finally getting one tomorrow! I will probably order a black Otter Box as well. I just haven't decided whether to get the white or black version. I'm starting to lean towards the white. It just looks so nice...
    03-23-2012 08:29 AM
    I like the black only for cases and extended Batts as the white goes there is slim picking

TAPD on my Skyrocket using 2.0 beta
    03-23-2012 08:35 AM
    I love white phones
    03-24-2012 07:06 AM
    I had a black SR but decided to switch to a white phone instead. The rep at att(I gave up paying attention to 99% of reps a long time ago) almost made it seem like white devices are more for females. What is that? Anyway, I'm a guy and prefer the white version. For some reason I really prefer how the buttons light up on the bottom compared to the black version and I also prefer the silver lining that surrounds the device.
    On a side note, regarding the otter box case if you are considering the defender series make sure that you plan on leaving your phone in the case almost all of the time because it is a pain in the butt taking it off. Great at what it's supposed to do but really difficult to take off if you are in the mood to just enjoy your phone without the case.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
    03-24-2012 05:55 PM
    Got the white one earlier today...and loving it! Couldn't be happier with another phone right now.

As far as a case, if I get an Otter Box it will be the Commuter. Those come off much easier and I prefer the hard material/silicone over just the silicone. I have a Defender for my iPod Touch and it tends to be slippery in my hands.
    03-25-2012 02:42 AM
    I got the white version. Idk but white just appeals more to me. Its cleaner to look at. I just love the color. Makes it a very nice phone.

Sent from my Samsung galaxy Sll Skyrocket
    03-25-2012 07:02 PM