Hi, just wondering what everybody thought of whether it was worth going beyond the JD free version to either the plus or the ultimate? Your thoughts?
    03-25-2012 12:50 PM
    For me it was and still is. I've been using it for about a year. Started on my Inspire and carried over to my SkyRocket. The Ultimate version let's you customize it a hell of a lot more than the free version. I'd recommend it.
    03-25-2012 04:59 PM
    ^Agreed 100%. I get almost 25 hours out of a full charge on my Skyrocket. The Ultimate is worth the $4.99 if you take the time to look at what you can customize..
    03-27-2012 11:31 PM
    I think it's worth it as well. I use ultimate(there was a sale a while back when I had my inspire so I figured why not). I didn't know what to expect so I wasn't too disappointed when the results, at first, weren't what I had hoped for. This is probably obvious but the key for me anyway was to check out the website and really get a grip on how to tweek the customizations. That is what really drives JD in my opinion. After I did that my inspire, which had absolutely terrible battery life, was doing okay. I would maybe suggest checking out the website and seeing what you think before dishing out the cash.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727
    03-27-2012 11:40 PM
    Thanks for the information RocketMeisters!
    03-28-2012 01:07 PM