This ICS thing and the way it is being handled by Samsung and AT&T is really starting to eat at me. I feel like a little kid who is being told about this amazing dessert...how great it is, how happy i'll be, and that I can have it any day now. I've been shown pictures of it and had it held out in front of me just to have it pulled back away and hidden from me again. If they're not careful, people are going to get fed up with them and switch to something else...like apples and berries.
    03-25-2012 09:04 PM
    Your in a long list of users waiting patiently (for the most part) on many devices across different carriers to receive their promised ICS updates. Good things come to those who wait, I know it sounds corny but you don't want them to rush out an update to ICS that will be buggy or require an immediate list of fixes because its not performing as expected.
    03-25-2012 09:38 PM
    I went through the same thing when I had my Moto Backflop and my Samsung Captivate. Both got the update that was promise. Att and Samsung want to keep their customers happy. There isn't a reason other than it just maybe a little late being release Att and Samsung will not keep their promise. Just be assured that the ICS update will happen. Besides, the Skyrocket is a great phone with or without ICS. So just chill, relax, breathe, and keep enjoying your Sky. That's my two cents.
    03-26-2012 07:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD