04-03-2012 07:16 PM
30 12
    I downloaded the apex theme it goes great with android 4.0.3 update.
    ChillFactorz likes this.
    03-29-2012 02:42 PM
    how do i go back to GB? I tried to do that with my phone using Odin and I hardbricked it just got an exchange today. so is there any way to go back to GB from this ICS leak?
    03-30-2012 02:10 PM
    Odin should work just fine. I'm guessing you forgot to uncheck "repartition" which will brick your phone if you didn't. Here's a guide to get back to stock with Odin, just make sure to read everything thoroughly.

[HOWTO][TAR] THE ODIN THREAD :: Return to stock, fix soft brick :: 11/13: Rogers TAR! - xda-developers

And here's a link with the stock 2.3.5 and 2.3.6 Odin files.

dalvik likes this.
    04-01-2012 09:16 AM
    Could you please tell me how you did this, im still new to android from iphone so forgive my noobness.
    1. Open the app drawer
    2. Tap the menu soft key
    3. Select "view type"
    4. Select "customizable grid"
    5. Tap the menu soft key
    6. Select "edit"
    7. Drag and drop the app you want in the dock tray
    8. Tap the menu soft key
    9. Select "save"

Thank me if I helped.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
    Creek likes this.
    04-02-2012 07:04 AM
    My biggest "concern" with this ICS leak is Samsung's TouchWiz UI. It makes ICS look identical to Gingerbread OS. I'm hoping that Samsung is using this ROM to fix ICS bugs, and is planning on a newer version of Touchwiz for the "Officail ICS" release. Just my thoughts, and they could be close to correct. I would like to see Samsung do like what HTC did with Sense, and make a more ICS feel to their UI.

Here's to waiting for the new TW, or it's off to a new ROM.......Wait I'm already on a new ROM!
    04-03-2012 07:16 PM
30 12