Hello everyone,
    I am sick and tired of my iPhone 3gs and want to expand my possibilities to more then just apple, frankly, their phones are getting boring. I am thinking about the Galaxy s2 rocket, galaxy note, iPhone 4s, and...? I am on att and staying, so it has to be from att. Not going to buy a unlocked phone. I can't decide, and do not know enough about android to make a clear decision, please help!
    03-27-2012 09:39 PM
    I switched from iphone 4s as I was bored too...Got a skyrocket and LOVE it! Go rocket or, if you can deal with a BIG assed phone/tablet...phablet... go with the Samsung Note...you won't regret either one!
    03-27-2012 09:59 PM
    I just don't know besides the screen, if there is any major performance differences.
    03-27-2012 10:23 PM
    OOdom.. we share the same dilemma to some degree.

I have been playing with the Skyrocket and Note for a few weeks now and can't decide. And since the SR HD is due out soon, as is the HTC OneX, it's really tough.

I think the REAL difference between the SR and the Note is that the Note really is NOT a smart phone, but instead, an all in one device. Samsung has created an entirely new category of device with the Note, so we really can't compare it to the SR. And you cannot one hand the Note either, so it's a two handed operation, as well as the fact that you're not going to slip it in your back pocket either. But the screen.. Man it's amazing!

And then there's the cost too.. You can get the Skyrocket on Amazon for $99 with no tax or shipping (which in CA is a HUGE savings), and the Note is $250. At the end of the day, what we need to decide is what do we use the phone for and do we need a device that functions as a tablet computer, media center and phone in a larger package.

And then there's the shift to learning Android too, which takes time, but it's WAY more advanced and diverse that Apple crap. My two cents.
    03-28-2012 02:27 PM