Holster for a naked SR

John Photography

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
from my BB to my iPhone, i've always used a spring clip from Seido....but all of my devices has been naked, no casing whatsoever.

unfortunately, Seido only has a combo case with holster combo and they do not sell a holster for a naked SR.

i've searched, but wanted to ask the community if they know of a clip for the SR.

tia

Toby

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I just picked one up on eBay, so I don't have it in hand yet. I plan to use it in my Eddie Bauer case that I use for my Pre3 currently if it'll fit. Will report back. Not sure if those are still available, though, since I've had mine for a couple years with various phones.

skyrocketeer

Mar 23, 2012
Visit site
I am using the Seido Surface combo with a belt clip...it's not completely naked but it is very light and thin covering/skin on the back of the unit. It is really very close to what you are looking for, and the feel of the surface skin is really nice as opposed to the slippery back of the SkyRocket naked. When in the clip the SkyRocket's naked screen is facing in so it isn't exposed to whacks into objects. I too am used to carrying devices with no cover just directly in the holster(including my many .45 autos...lol) but this tends to work for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox