04-10-2012 11:12 AM
28 12
tools
    I have Juice Defender

Go in and choose custimezed profile in your prefernces.

This is what I have mine set to and it saves me TONS of battery

Mobile Data
    Enabled

Wifi
    Enabled

Options
    Wifi Preferred (this will delay data connectivity a little once you unlock the screen - usually about 5-10 seconds for me)

Location (this is so it can automatically turn wifi on once you get close to a known network (based on location services) you've used before)
    Enabled

Schedule
    Enabled - set to 2 hours(used to have it at 15min but I sit at work and listen to the radio so it wasn't necessary for me)

Night
    11pm-6am (set depenidng on your sleep habits)

Apps
    Enabled

Configure - I went through and disabled connectivity for A LOT of apps that I feel don't need it. It lets you even designate if you want it to be enabled constantly or just when the app is open/notification bar or just ignore it and let it act normally.

According to my thing, it says x2.07 which is pretty good.

Doing the above will disable data connectivy when it is locked - which means MMS(pics) and Visual Voicemail will not show up until you get DATA connectivity
    04-05-2012 04:18 PM
    I decided to take it back and get a replacement. I waited as long as I could because I was hoping the HD version would be out. Sadly no luck there. Knowing my luck, it will be out this week. :banghead:
    The battery life seems to be better but I haven't had a lot of time to evaluate it yet.
    04-10-2012 09:49 AM
    I'm beginning to think that the HD version is simply not worth it. Sounds like an iPhone 4-to-iPhone 4S to me!

Just saying...
    04-10-2012 11:12 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD