I have a few questions. I'm a former iphone 4 user. Where does my phone back up to? Can I look at that data like I did with itunes? Also, if my wife switches over from an iphone can we share apps that I have already purchased?
    04-05-2012 09:31 PM
    All of your data is backed up to google servers, unless you have a different backup software installed. A simple google search can help you with that. Just google android backup. As for purchased apps, you can buy your wife an Android device and log in to your market account. That should allow you both to share paid and free apps. Most of all, I hope you enjoy your new phone. If you need any help, there are great people here willing to assist.
    04-05-2012 09:45 PM
    OK but how can you log into separate market accounts? If I understand correctly I would have to log in to her account to get an app she purchased and vice versa?
    04-05-2012 10:32 PM
    When you purchased your phone and got home you set up a google account. That account is remotely linked to your phone. If you purchase an app from the play store it will be visible from wherever you sign in to your account. You can't pass that app over to your girlfriend. She has a google account and you have a google account. If your phone was stolen or lost you could easily add every application you ever downloaded by signing in to your google account. No cables needed, but you can't give each other apps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727
    04-06-2012 02:10 AM