I've been using my Seidio extended battery in my skyrocket for a few days now, so j figured I'd post a quick review.

I should start by saying that I'm a very heavy handed user in an LTE city (Austin), so you can already imagine how quickly my battery dried up. The stock battery would lose roughly 15-20% per hour... ouch! And that's Even with doing the typical power-saving stuff.

I must say that I'm pleased with the Seidio battery. I have been charger free since for 8 hours, and j still have 36% left with moderate use throughout the day. Even with heavier use I can manage just under 10% per hour. Charging time is still dreadfjly slow compared to my worm iPhone e, but its definitely more manageable when you don't have to charge as often

Physically, its pretty low profile. I'm attaching pics do you have a better idea of how it looks. It doesn't add a lot of girth, and still fits into pockets with the greatest of ease. The included cover has a matte finish, but dispute the different finish it looks good. Its not as slick feeling as the original, but it's not a "grippjng finish either so don't expect it to hold still while making turns in your car.

So in a nutshell, you are a heavy user, li e in an LTE area work especially both, this battery is definitely worth it.
    04-06-2012 01:43 PM
    I should add that I don't use Juice Defender or any of those task/battery management apps (aside from Battery Widget which us just a handy status widget) . I'm certain that many of you could get a lot more out of this battery than me.
    04-06-2012 01:52 PM
    Yes and I see Seidio has an awesome Surface(my case of choice) case that fits this unit. Very nice review...might just go for this unit. How is the weight?
    04-06-2012 05:42 PM
    Weight remains fairly light, enough to surprise a couple of. Fellow Skyrocket users at work.
    04-06-2012 11:01 PM
    Update : Simply put, and this is the best battery day hat I've had. With casual use, mostly on wifi and some low quality streaming via the MLB app, and I've gone from 6:52am to 9:40pm and still have 47% left.... That's a major WOW for me! The biggest contributors was having much less screen time as you can see from attached pic.

This will not be the norm for me, so the extra capacity of this battery insures that I won't be left high in heavy times, and can go the distance in lighter times.
    04-08-2012 09:56 PM