New Ics leak for skyrocket

IPGH

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
So far.. Much smoother than previous. Weather on the lock screen is pretty cool.. No crashes yet multiple apps running and internet still moves well. I am on a non-lte area so I can't speak to that but my data speeds are comparable to 2.3.6. Battery seem much better too.. Tough to say now since I have been playing on it most of the day..

jbsj207

Feb 8, 2012
Visit site
over on xda developers theres a ROM that uses the at&t ICS leak as a base but mostly has aosp features (ie. Stock android) so far example its basically ICS as you would see on a Nexus devices. flashed it friday and there have been daily updates which is nice cause those don't wipe everything. and there is different radios (basically drivers for the wireless radio) that you can install too. that helped a lot! ICS is so beautiful.
by the way. the name of the ROM is Sky ICS 4.2

Aquarium1

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
Is there a running list yet for updates?

I have the first leaked rom, which is nice, but the battery life is definitely worse than with GB.

Downloading right now, but I want it to be stable.

Aquarium1

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
Re: Re: New Ics leak for skyrocket

I kinda like tw. The performance is definately better. I agree 2.3.6 was better battery performance. But is much better than the first leak. Radio needs a little tweak but not bad

I figured out that holding the home button lets you swipe apps away. This is nice. I keep seeing Google maps open when I have not been using it.:confused:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

IPGH

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I kinda like tw. The performance is definately better. I agree 2.3.6 was better battery performance. But is much better than the first leak. Radio needs a little tweak but not bad

Aquarium1

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
I don't know if this rom is to blame or not, but my credit card number was stolen within a few hours of typing it in on this phone. I am not running any different apps than I was before. I don't know enough to determine if this leak is really from ATT or if someone modified the original leak with keyloggers. :mad:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

s3ntrax

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
ive had this rom installed for about 2 weeks and it works great.

I haven’t had any problems with it crashing. Performance seems to be better than stock gingerbread. I also tested the Google GPS app today to see if the voices changed, and they have! Sound a lot better than the crappy turn by turn voice on GB!