Wow I was just edited on the Peoples Republic of "Android Forums"

skyrocketeer

Mar 23, 2012
Visit site
I was edited on a competivie site for being to snarky on the HTC x One...someone who tried to get a job rewriting Soviet History apparently works for that site...and decided I was too "snarky"...thank you to this site for allowing people to speak their mind without thinking they "know better".

skyrocketeer

Mar 23, 2012
Visit site
Re: Wow I was just edited on the Peoples Republic of "Android For

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyRocketeer
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunatic59
I edited your post in Phone ruins the experience - Android Forums. While the non-removable battery is a point to consider, it would be better for everyone if you presented in a way that wasn't so snarky. We try to consider all viewpoints here as politely as possible.

Thanks for understanding.

I don't understand at all...snarky...? Ever heard of frank discussions? free speech? give me a break...that is outrageous.

the editor
I'm sorry that you took offense at my actions. We have already had bad reactions to spurious comments made in this thread and it's best to avoid the confrontational tone whenever possible. We are, after all a user support forum whose primary purpose it to educate, not instigate. Just so you know, I am going to deleted your subsequent comment as unnecessary since it doesn't provide any useful information to the topic of the thread. Feel free to further the discussion privately, or take it to the site admin, Phases if you think I've acted inappropriately or in haste. I must, however, ask that you abide by the rules of the forum which are applied equally to everyone.

Last edited:

skyrocketeer

Mar 23, 2012
Visit site
Re: Wow I was just edited on the Peoples Republic of "Android For

This is worthy of two threads in the SR forum??

No one is forcing anyone to open these threads...and I'm sorry if you think this is wasting you're time or intruding on a skyrocket forum. but if you are interested go to the forum in question and the post in question, and see all the posts basically calling the Skyrocket a piece of junk, and no problem...and as soon as I criticize someone who is touting the HTC x one, all of a sudden it's edit my post , and I'm too snarky, and when I protest, I get banned forever...(who cares)...There is one snarky post after another basically beating the hell out of the skyrocket on a skyrocket forum mind you, and one "snarky" post about the x one and it's iPhone 4s like sealed battery and I get singled out for editing...I'm sorry but I am seriously wanting these Android manufacturers to get the message....THIS IS ANDROID...DON"T SEAL OUR BATTERIES...don't ruin the vibe...you may feel I am overreacting, or maybe over the top...But these are issues that are important to me...if I want a sealed battery and a device my grandma can use in 5 minutes I'll go to the apple store and get one...but until then...I LOVE MY SKYROCKET! and Android...ymmv.