This is really frustrating and I do not have time to go to the at&t store. I have had my skyrocket for two weeks now and it will not send texts to non smartphones on verizon. It will sometimes not send to iPhones on Verizon as well. It sends texts just fine to other at&t phones but not verizon. This is just absurd because this phone is so expensive. This is the only problem with my skyrocket... other than me not being able to move my pictures from my camera album to my SD card. Is there anyone that can help me please?
    05-01-2012 06:08 AM
    This is really frustrating and I do not have time to go to the at&t store. I have had my skyrocket for two weeks now and it will not send texts to non smartphones on verizon. It will sometimes not send to iPhones on Verizon as well. It sends texts just fine to other at&t phones but not verizon. This is just absurd because this phone is so expensive. This is the only problem with my skyrocket... other than me not being able to move my pictures from my camera album to my SD card. Is there anyone that can help me please?
    I have been the queen of texting issues I believe in these threads dating back for months. I currently have a case open with At&t. I have experienced duplicate texts, texts that say they failed and usually haven't, out of order texts, missing texts and one time a text that made no sense from what the person sent. All intermittent problems. One of my friends who I text daily the last 2 years had a non smart phone on Verizon (finally last month she got a razr) and we didnt have that issue. What is happening exactly? Do the messages say they failed? I can tell you from experience some of the things At&t will have you do. Obviously try pulling your battery, they will have you do a reset to your phone, you might also try swapping out your sim card. The latest thing they had me do in text settings was to increase the amount of texts in a thread from 200 up to 1000. Good luck
    05-01-2012 06:46 AM
    thanks for replying! and I send her a text and she gets maybe the first four or five words, then it shows up as boxes or just cuts off the text.... and I just increased the texts in the thread of 200 to 5000....... we are trying to work on it now my friend and I and it's very frustrating... ugh :/
    05-07-2012 06:40 PM
    Unreal.. when will these issues end. I'm beginning to think that either Samsung or Andriod may NOT be all they're cracked up to be, though iOS isn't without its flaws either. This just seems VERY odd and is obviously a combination of bad software and an inter-operability issue with the network.. Not good.
    05-07-2012 08:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD