Phone just updated 3 minutes ago and already want to go back. Is there a way I can go back without resetting all my setings and info. Or is there a way to go back to the old slide lockscreen. The one with the circle appearing ruins the phone for me. Help would be greatly appreciated.
    05-11-2012 09:58 AM
    if your rooted yes you can go back with flashing if stock then no. if you want a different lockscreen there are different one's you can get from the playstore widgetlocker is one that comes to mind, or go locker
    05-11-2012 06:09 PM
    Phone just updated 3 minutes ago and already want to go back. Is there a way I can go back without resetting all my setings and info. Or is there a way to go back to the old slide lockscreen. The one with the circle appearing ruins the phone for me. Help would be greatly appreciated.
    why do you want to go back to 2.3.5? are you having any serious issues? I like this version as it greately improves the battery life, but i am having some serious problems such as VERY frequent application freezes and some other issues with gmail. so as much as i hate to lose the great battery performance i will still reflash 2.3.5 tomorrow.
    05-12-2012 01:09 AM
    There's basically no difference
    05-12-2012 08:02 PM
    There are a bunch of little changes that ruin it for me. I have been using my old captivate because of just the lockscreen change. I never had a problem with the 2.3.5, and would be at 30% by the end of the day so no battery life problems. I guess I need to finally root my phone
    05-13-2012 11:25 AM
    There are a bunch of little changes that ruin it for me. I have been using my old captivate because of just the lockscreen change. I never had a problem with the 2.3.5, and would be at 30% by the end of the day so no battery life problems. I guess I need to finally root my phone
    2.3.6 battery stayed for 4 days. 2.3.6 I had plane mode problems. I think 2.3.5. will be the same with battery energy saver options.
    05-21-2013 03:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD