Reply all to Texting

bryanclane

May 6, 2012
Visit site
Good Evening Everyone,

I bought my wife and I a couple of Skyrockets last weekend. I decided to switch from Blackberry after 5 incarnations and my wife had 4. We love the Android system, but have 1 issue we need help with.

We have friends that send out group texts which include about 7-8 people usually. With our BB, and I am talking texting not BBM, we could reply all and everyone on the list would get the message in the conversation. Now when we get the text messages, they start new conversations every time.

My question is this: Is there a way to reply all in texting, whether through the settings for the Messaging app or through another messaging app that will offer this function?

vdubpower

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Yeah issues I have is that Al my friends Havre iPhone so when they group text back to them selves it comes to me as aplay symbol

Howdo I stop this

jerrocket

May 16, 2012
Visit site
The only messaging app with Reply to all that worked for me is AT&T Messages. I really don't like the app because now I get my text messages in 2 different apps, the default and this. I only have it because everyone in my family has an iphone and I'm in constant group text with them and friends. It's really dumb how android doesn't have this built in.. If there's a better app for this, please share.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy