Official ICS for Skyrocket by June 30th

tvandegr

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately, the "there is an update but the servers are busy" message really should just say "the servers are busy" It has nothing to do with there actually being an update.

bap2510

May 3, 2012
Visit site
I feel like we're never getting an update. On a different subject, when I try and connect to kies it says device does not support kies update. Any suggestions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums

tuukka87

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
I feel like we're never getting an update. On a different subject, when I try and connect to kies it says device does not support kies update. Any suggestions.

I have a strange feeling that we will never get ICS, samsung and ATT will turn there attention to the S3 and will care less about SR users.

anon(153966)

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I believe T-Mobile are about to release ICS for the Samsung Galaxy S II. So here's hoping AT&T will follow suit and release it for the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket...

Mhercules84

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
Whether or not we get the update I won't ever buy a Samsung product again. my Sr has been a headache since day one. And the customer service and support is a complete joke. I know it's not all Samsung as far as the updates go. But when they have a large number of customers they promised an update by the end of q1 Webern that date came and passed they could have given an explanation or even another target date. I will be completely surprised if we ever see an ics update. I see them giving the gs3 all of the attention.

bnceo

May 17, 2010
Visit site
That's good news for the person why buys my Skyrocket off ebay. Can you say GSIII asap???? Lol

Tell me how high the bids go because I want to sell my Skyrocket as well. Or just PM me the link to the ebay auction and I can check it out myself.

If the Skyrocket gets ICS, great. Another bullet point for the Ebay/Craigslist auction.

bap2510

May 3, 2012
Visit site
It looks like the S2 got its update. Hopefully the Skyrocket is coming soon.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21