Duplicating Text messages

DeeBoy21

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Ok first off, I did a search and didn't see anything Samsung wise that was pertaining to this.

My fiance and I both have the Samsung Skyrocket with AT&T, BOTH of us experience this not only between ourselves but when we send texts to other people.

It is very intermittent, but when I send messages to people it will send sometimes up to 5 of the same message to that person. The only time I receive duplicate messages is when I get texts from my fiance's Skyrocket; anyone else I receive just the single message as it should be.

Does anyone have any fix for this?

Iamdunne

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Ok first off, I did a search and didn't see anything Samsung wise that was pertaining to this.

My fiance and I both have the Samsung Skyrocket with AT&T, BOTH of us experience this not only between ourselves but when we send texts to other people.

It is very intermittent, but when I send messages to people it will send sometimes up to 5 of the same message to that person. The only time I receive duplicate messages is when I get texts from my fiance's Skyrocket; anyone else I receive just the single message as it should be.

Does anyone have any fix for this?

If you search these threads you will see I posted many a time on here over my texting issues with this phone. Loved the phone couldn't deal with the texting issues. I still own the phone and have yet to sell it though I have moved on to another device. I did want you to know that I too had intermittent duplicates with my skyrocket. I felt like I was alone and finally an AT&T salesperson also told me they had this issue.. Tried system reset, multiple phones and sim cards etc etc and never could prevent it. I also had missing texts and that was more of my true concern in trouble shooting. I know not a solution but wanted to let you know you are not unique in this.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781