latest ICS UCLF5 leak

jemalone

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
So this Rom works good. I'm trying to decide between it or cyanogenmod. I just got my phone rooted today thanks to Trevalkin help from another post.

anyone flashed both and have an opinion yet.

thanks

bap2510

May 3, 2012
Visit site
I currently am running the leak rooted and it works extremely well. Good battery and no issues at all( two days running). I did flash the Nexus Mod ROM that I believe was a cyanogenmod and was really impressed with the layout and look. However many apps froze or would force close. The leak in my opinion works much better but not as good looking. Hope this helps. Good luck.

csims9158

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
So I installed this leak two days ago and agree that the battery life is great. Everything has been working great with the exception of one thing - I cannot change my Voicemail Service to Google Voice. It keeps saying 'Error - Change to new provider?' I click 'Yes' and then it says 'Error - Forwarding number change failed'. Is anyone else having this issue?

veera369

May 18, 2012
Visit site
Installed it Yesterday from GB 2.3.6. Working perfectly ..excellent battery life... I think I will keep this version till Custom rom for jelly bean comes out.

Superman4060

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
Ok how the hell do I screen capture. i cant figure it out and i downloaded the leak and it is amazing. thank you very much for the info it is working amazingly. best ever.

jonas269

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Installed this yesterday - wow is all I can say! Just made a great phone even better! Thank you for posting the info for this!

Superman4060

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
I don't know guys. Battery life for me has been rather good. I was in Oakland all day used gps and pandora and the battery lasted 6.5 hours. I think thats pretty good for having the gps and pandora on. Other than that leak works amazing by far. I had written off ICS but with this I am a believer once again.

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I don't know guys. Battery life for me has been rather good. I was in Oakland all day used gps and pandora and the battery lasted 6.5 hours. I think thats pretty good for having the gps and pandora on. Other than that leak works amazing by far. I had written off ICS but with this I am a believer once again.

how many hours of "display on" have you got?

Superman4060

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
Trevalkin I had the display on the entire 6.5 hours. With gingerbread I would get about the same maybe a half hour more but yeah. So not bad. Not bad at all.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae