Hi everyone!

I'm a new Android fan, after 5 years with the iPhone, I switched to the Android OS, had the phone for 2 days, and already love it WAY better than iOS. I preformed the 1 click install for the ICS update and the phone is just awesome! However I have one issue, my Bluetooth is kinda iffy at best. Is it possible to restore my phone to factory settings/Gingerbread?

or dose anyone know of a fix for the bluetooth issues with the Samsung Galaxy 2 Skyrocket? The issue I have is that in my car, I have a bluetooth enabled Dice add on for hands free calling and music playing via my cars stereo. I was able to make a connection once, did not ask for the bluetooth pin. I then removed the device on the Android to try again, since then I cannot re-pair the two. Any help would be strongly appreciated!

Thanks everyone!
    ~John
    06-29-2012 10:31 AM
    Hi everyone!

I'm a new Android fan, after 5 years with the iPhone, I switched to the Android OS, had the phone for 2 days, and already love it WAY better than iOS. I preformed the 1 click install for the ICS update and the phone is just awesome! However I have one issue, my Bluetooth is kinda iffy at best. Is it possible to restore my phone to factory settings/Gingerbread?

or dose anyone know of a fix for the bluetooth issues with the Samsung Galaxy 2 Skyrocket? The issue I have is that in my car, I have a bluetooth enabled Dice add on for hands free calling and music playing via my cars stereo. I was able to make a connection once, did not ask for the bluetooth pin. I then removed the device on the Android to try again, since then I cannot re-pair the two. Any help would be strongly appreciated!

Thanks everyone!
    ~John
    here http://forums.androidcentral.com/sky...oft-brick.html
    JohnnyPhantom likes this.
    06-29-2012 11:19 AM
    I will unpair/delete from both, reboot phone and pair again. Thats what i did.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SKYROCKET using Android Central Forums
    JohnnyPhantom likes this.
    06-29-2012 01:16 PM
    I will unpair/delete from both, reboot phone and pair again. Thats what i did.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SKYROCKET using Android Central Forums
    Thanks! I'll give that a shot, I don't think my car has the option to unpair, but I'll at least try it on the phone and see.
    06-29-2012 01:45 PM
    Thanks for the link! I was looking for something JUST LIKE THAT but I guess my searching skills not as great as yours, I bow to the master ^-^
    06-29-2012 01:46 PM
    Delete
    06-29-2012 07:48 PM
    I got it working! I guess I had ICS 4.0.3 I just found 4.0.4 and the bluetooth in my car works great now! Finally I can stream music from my Skyrocket to my car with all its bluetooth wireless goodness!

Download: Build UCLE2 for AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket - BriefMobile
    07-09-2012 09:00 AM
    I got it working! I guess I had ICS 4.0.3 I just found 4.0.4 and the bluetooth in my car works great now! Finally I can stream music from my Skyrocket to my car with all its bluetooth wireless goodness!

Download: Build UCLE2 for AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket - BriefMobile
    wait a min... this is an old leak. UCLF5 is the latest one....I thought you were on UCLF5 no?
    07-09-2012 09:31 AM
    I guess not, like I said, I'm new so a lil clueless, but picking it up. I'll try UCLF5 thanks for hte tip!
    07-09-2012 09:35 AM
    wait a min... this is an old leak. UCLF5 is the latest one....I thought you were on UCLF5 no?
    Use UCLF5 the one you have now has a few bugs that they fixed with latest leak and it runs fantastic

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums
    07-09-2012 09:37 AM
    ok, I found this SGH-I727UCLF5 OneClick Leak - Galaxy S II (All Variants) - RootzWiki this is the right one, correct?

thanks again!!
    ~John
    07-09-2012 09:38 AM
    ok, I found this SGH-I727UCLF5 OneClick Leak - Galaxy S II (All Variants) - RootzWiki this is the right one, correct?

thanks again!!
    ~John
    yep you bet
    07-09-2012 10:17 AM
    Awesome! Downloaded and installed, Much better ^-^

Thanks again!!
    ~John
    07-09-2012 10:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD