07-22-2012 02:10 PM
32 12
tools
    I don't like the battery life.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums
    07-14-2012 12:10 AM
    Hmm...I have the pattern. But it doesn't work on the "swipe screen to unlock" screen, either.
    Must be a bug on some other app that affects it. I just tried from the "swipe to unlock" screen and it worked. Do you have a case on the phone that perhaps prevents your finger to reach to the edge of the screen? Y cannot jump to the initial letter under contacts because my case doesnt let my finger touch the edge of the screen. I can jump to a contact without a case....

07-14-2012 09:14 AM
    Hi sbdgcg,
    I have not heard anything about a lack of Live Wallpaper functionality. It seems a lot of people are having little problems here and there that others are not. I'm sorry to hear it's not working on yours. I generally don't use them but I tried it and it seems to be working on mine, but I just tested for a few seconds, nothing more.
    I able to run the fish aquarium (Live Wallpaper) without any apparent issues. Only thing is, having all those fish swiming gets pretty anoying.
    07-16-2012 10:05 AM
    for those pp that are have slow downs and such alot of pp on other forums have been recommending a factory reset to fix this issue. for the pp that are noticing that there are features missing that is because samsung did not change there touchwiz for anyone coming from gb. my guess is because they did not want pp that are already used to touchwiz to have trouble with the new software aka pp's grandmas. now as stated earlier by someone apex launcher and nova launcher will bring some of those features back for you. or if your feeling up to it root and rom there are a ton of roms out there for the skyrocket and getting better each day.
    07-16-2012 10:22 AM
    For those having trouble with the notifications bar on the lock screen, I could not get mine to work either with a PIN in place. I took that off and just chose the swipe and it works fine. I have to touch the notification bar and drag it down, whereas I used to could touch anywhere on the screen and drag the notification bar down. I was using ADW Launcher before the update so it might have had something to do with that.

I still cannot get the icons to resize.
    07-16-2012 10:47 AM
    I want the STOCK email back. I HATE the new EMAIL. cut and paste sucks...
    07-16-2012 07:52 PM
    Must be a bug on some other app that affects it. I just tried from the "swipe to unlock" screen and it worked. Do you have a case on the phone that perhaps prevents your finger to reach to the edge of the screen? Y cannot jump to the initial letter under contacts because my case doesnt let my finger touch the edge of the screen. I can jump to a contact without a case....

I don't have any launchers or any apps that affect the lock screen and I still don't have that functionality, so maybe my phone didn't update properly or Samsung or ATT removed it for some phones... I have no idea.
    07-22-2012 02:10 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD