Is there a way to go back to Gingerbread? If so, how?

nrm5110

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Give me an example don't spew crap back it up I'm waiting. And my god I can't believe I fight for your freedoms just so you can talk sh!t like you know me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

iN8ter

Banned
Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
I already did a tour in the Navy, right I was on deployment standing MSS watch when we launched tomahawks on Baghdad. Let's not go there buddy.

I gave you an example.

Where is the integrated premium Social Hub in AOSP. Where is the DLNA client/server. Why such terrible CODEC Support? Bare camera app. USB and WiFi PIM synching. There is a bunch of stuff missing that TouchWiz adds. Why are you acting like you cannot read.

TouchWiz makes this phone almost as easy to use as an iOS device and gives it service integration almost on par with WP7.5. AOSP is just bare and requires to many third party apps to fail in comparison.

iN8ter

Banned
Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
How do you get to 2.3.6 from 2.3.5 if you downgrade. I don't want to be stuck on older software with bugs and exploits than I was on when I bought the phone...

Can you update in Kies to 2.3.6 and avoid ICS or what?

mindmajick

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I already did a tour in the Navy, right I was on deployment standing MSS watch when we launched tomahawks on Baghdad. Let's not go there buddy.

I gave you an example.

Where is the integrated premium Social Hub in AOSP. Where is the DLNA client/server. Why such terrible CODEC Support? Bare camera app. USB and WiFi PIM synching. There is a bunch of stuff missing that TouchWiz adds. Why are you acting like you cannot read.

TouchWiz makes this phone almost as easy to use as an iOS device and gives it service integration almost on par with WP7.5. AOSP is just bare and requires to many third party apps to fail in comparison.

Angry much?

Sent from my SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

iN8ter

Banned
Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Angry much?

I answered your questions with concise and accurate responses :) That doesn't take Anger. I did my tour in the Navy. You don't have to throw that crap in my face. Been there, done that!

And thanks for your response below. I've already downloaded the tar file. I'm about to factory reset and try to get it back to GB right now. Hopefully it just works.

mindmajick

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I answered your questions with concise and accurate responses :) That doesn't take Anger. I did my tour in the Navy. You don't have to throw that crap in my face. Been there, done that!

And thanks for your response below. I've already downloaded the tar file. I'm about to factory reset and try to get it back to GB right now. Hopefully it just works.

You must think I'm someone else :what:

Chill dude. Nobody's after you

iN8ter

Banned
Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Flashed 2.3.5 on it the OTA to 2.3.6 is downloading. I'm stoked. Thanks for your help.

And there is a bunch of stuff missing from that GB ROM. Where is Voice Talk and Voice Commands?

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci