After the ics update I've developed 2 problems:

-attachments in emails will not download. The progress bar keeps spinning and never completes. I am able to download if I go through the browser (yahoo.com, charter.net, etc.)

-when I compose a message and want to fill in the recepients, I'll press the "to" button, check the recepients from my contact list but they will not be put in the "to" field.

Any solutions or suggestions are greatly appreciated!

-
    07-12-2012 01:16 PM
    Not sure how related, but my email app is burning CPU cycles heavy, even after I turned sync to manual. I have watched some significant battery drain, and the application runs very slowly.

It pains me to think about this, but if it keeps up, I will have to return to 2.3.6 E-mail is my #1, #2 & #3 function on my phone.

I am considering disabling, and going to K-9 or an alternative to see if my mileage and experience improves enough.
    07-12-2012 01:29 PM
    I am having the same issue. Going to report it and see if I can find a work around.
    07-12-2012 04:17 PM
    All is right with the world again! The problem was solved by deleting the email accounts and re-installing them. I am now able to download all file types. Hopes this helps others!
    07-12-2012 10:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD