*** att ics 4.04 bug report thread***

Red326

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Figured I would start a thread on the list of endless bugs that ICS has caused for the Skyrocket users, in hopes that Sammy or att might read this and take corrective actions for future updates. "If we get any"

GPS fails to lock on signal. Poor battery performance. Default keyboard lag.

rgarcia900

May 31, 2012
Visit site
Keyboard lag, not sure yet about battery/gps as I turned off my data connection since I'm about 100mb shy of my 2gb plan and 2 days to go...
Also today 7/14/12 my daughter told me that my wife was trying to call me and my phone will go t voice mail. I asked her to call me and my phone did not ring. I tried placing a call and that is when it said "auto-update time" or something like that, meaning my phone was not even on AT&T network at all. Like after deep sleep it disconnected and never reconnected again. That is pretty bad since I'm on call 24/7

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

Will1524

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
I HATE the default keyboard ive finally given up and tried to make myself accustom to using the samsung keypad. Battery life is pretty bad and youtube seems to take a long time to open.

Beacio_mo

Mar 23, 2012
Visit site
Battery life is poor, the keyboard is sluggish (stock and SwiftKey), and every once awhile it will run reallly slow when opening an app. Deciding if I want to root or not

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
ironically the last UCLF5 leak at least had a great battery life, the GPS still wasnt working properly thought, but in the final version they managed to almost completely murder this damn update If I were in charge, I'd fire all idiots responsible for this lame so called "update", its just amazing, it took them several months to finaly update this phone when ICS was available since last years, and this is what we got....

Last edited:

Mawie732

May 2, 2012
Visit site
Battery, battery, battery. If i turn off 4G, I bet i can get a full day on one charge. Once it's on, however, i'd be lucky if i get 5 hrs. :'(

TvTechGuru

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Only problems I've experienced is worse battery life. No keyboard lag here. I've also noticed some of my apps not being compatible with 4.0 and as a result my phone locks up and I have to hit the home button then force shut down the app.

Will1524

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Has anybody else realized a change in the vibration intensity for the 4 capacitive buttons?

wakers8569

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
Battery life is terrible!!!
Apps lag...Especially YouTube
Battery life is horrible!!!
Had a few freezes that never happened before.
Battery life is atrocious!!!

It seems to me that with all of the extra time, this thing would be flawless...Sad things is that I'm not surprised by the letdown. Disappointment seems to be commomplace with the Skyrocket experience.

underpaidsux

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Everything seems a bit laggy, especially the keyboard. But the most horrible part of all (use your judgement whether or not you think this is a bug, I do) is the freaking att banner in the status bar, right beneath the painted att banner at the top of the screen! If I could get rid of this crap I'd deal with the lag. So annoying.

Chrstauffe

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I hate the new email. cut and paste doesn't work correctly if at all when trying to forward an email. The only thing that I can do is open an email and select the text I want to cut and paste then choose to forward the email to... and paste text into the forwarded email.

most of the cut and paste functions are missing.

sirraf827

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Battery life sucks!!! Memory usage is ridiculous at like 657mb out of 778 and thats w/ no widgets just basic environment. Have had screen just go black for seconds where the device is literally useless then screen returns. Not happy with update... Downloader remorse. performance is worse; previous version seems much better. :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes