Ok, I've read a ton if posts stating that the ICS update linked the ringer and notification volumes and they cannot be unlinked. This is not the case on my phone. These volume controls are separate and cannot be linked. I used to use the Go Switch widget to link them and it worked great. But since the update it is broken.

What is out there that actually works on ICS 4.04 with an S2 Skyrocket to link the volumes?

Thanks!
    07-24-2012 01:05 AM
    I have the same issue. I used audio manager before but it won't link since the update. I have a sprint epic 4g touch
    07-24-2012 04:18 PM
    They can indeed! Go get Audio Control from the Google Play store and you can again have separate ringer and notification volumes. The app has about 100 other amazingly useful features too.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....volume.master
    08-01-2012 12:18 PM
    Did you even READ the request?

He doesn't want to UNLINK the volumes, he wants to LINK the volumes.

****, reading comprehension FAIL all over the intarwebs with this question. Please learn to ******* READ peoples!
    03-31-2013 02:55 PM
    Did you even READ the request?

He doesn't want to UNLINK the volumes, he wants to LINK the volumes.

****, reading comprehension FAIL all over the intarwebs with this question. Please learn to ******* READ peoples!
    He was spamming I already reported

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums
    03-31-2013 08:03 PM
    Volume Butler is the best app for separate ringer and notification volumes, and it's free. The app is simply one of the best apps I've ever seen.
    06-04-2013 01:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD