Selling Skyrocket Help w/ price

Kimberly Boals

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
I am debating what a good selling price would be. Ebay is really unreliable I think but I do know that it goes for $450 without a contract so I would guess $100 off that price would be good. I wanted to get some advice on the price. I have everything that it came with and bought it in January.

Mine has very light wear and in close to like new condition. I have an invisible shield screen protector and TPU case on it to protect the back. The only blemishes I can see is a couple small scuffs under the case.

I am going to try Craigslist first to avoid the Paypal and Ebay fees.

Any advice would be great!

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
As unreliable as you may think EBay is its really a good indicator of what devices go for. Surprisingly devices no matter how old, broken, bad ESN's, etc.. still hold value very well to those interested. I would see what they are going for in the ball park on Ebay and base off of that.

Example I've seen phone with a smashed screen, or bad ESN (didn't pay the bill, carrier banned the phone from being activated) going for high prices simply for parts... There is always someone looking to buy...

Hope this helps.

Software Guy

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Last year I sold an iphone 3G (not S) for $80. I sold a 3GS for $150. That paid for my wifes 4S.

Yeah, Ebay is a really good indicator of it's worth.

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Sold my Skyrocket on amazon for $330 but I had two spare batteries with it and two cheap used cases. I always try to sell on Amazon whenever possible, Was comparing ended auctions on eBay and amazon prices. On ebay two phones ended for $280 on Amazon a little over $300 plus less hassle - no pictures and no bidding. Fixed price only. Just gotta come up with a really good detailed description.
Edit:
after amazon selling fees I got $311

Kimberly Boals

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
are the amazon fees less compared to Ebay? i have never sold on amazon. i think i will try it. i have it on both craigslist and ebay for $350 with OBO. On ebay someone offered me $240 which i felt was a little too low. i really want to make after fees what i paid for it which was $250. so i can cancel my line and open a new line to get the S3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt