Good?bye Skyrocket!

skyrockett

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
good-bye Skyrocket hello Nexus !

was actually pretty bad ass phone in terms of specs...

Now i gotta figure out how to change my name Lol

Shadowtc

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Nexus is a great phone to choose. As much as i like my skyrocket and the 4g lte. I love that the nexus is kept updated

Sent from my Galaxy SIII on Ultimatum Rom and OC using Red Xparent Tapatalk 2

Beacio_mo

Mar 23, 2012
Visit site
Congrats! I was almost ready to do the same, but I finally tried CM9 and I'm impressed, soo much smoother and quicker then the stock rom!

Anyways, let us know how it goes with your GNex :cool:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums

skyrockett

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Congrats! I was almost ready to do the same, but I finally tried CM9 and I'm impressed, soo much smoother and quicker then the stock rom!

Anyways, let us know how it goes with your GNex :cool:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums

Yes skyrocket is a great phone but I just want jelly bean and im a total noob in modifying phones rooting and all that. Plus after using nexus 7 I want the same pure vanilla jelly bean experience. And if Im not gonna like it I'll buy skyrocket again they go for $300 new on craiglsit

Shadowtc

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Yes skyrocket is a great phone but I just want jelly bean and im a total noob in modifying phones rooting and all that. Plus after using nexus 7 I want the same pure vanilla jelly bean experience. And if Im not gonna like it I'll buy skyrocket again they go for $300 new on craiglsit

You should love the pure android experience. It will be the smoothest especially with jb

Sent from my Super Screen Galaxy Note:p using Red Xparent Tapatalk 2

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Yeah ive noticed that youre not so happy with the Nexus! Whats the deal? Bad gps again?

I don't have it anymore shipped it back over a week ago. I had two nexus phones. One was overheating like crazy around earpiece area the second one had a defective screen (bright vertical line) plus GPS suddenly stopped working. So I returned both of them and swore to never buy any Samsuck phones lol but that of course doesn't mean your experience will be the same. Jelly Bean is a really awesome OS. I'll go back to Nexus line once they have more phones to chose from.

skyrockett

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I don't have it anymore shipped it back over a week ago. I had two nexus phones. One was overheating like crazy around earpiece area the second one had a defective screen (bright vertical line) plus GPS suddenly stopped working. So I returned both of them and swore to never buy any Samsuck phones lol but that of course doesn't mean your experience will be the same. Jelly Bean is a really awesome OS. I'll go back to Nexus line once they have more phones to chose from.

got u!

Yep samsung does have problems with gps. I know Droid Charge had and Skyrocket and if Nexus going to have the same thing i will sue SAMSUNG!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1