good-bye Skyrocket hello Nexus !

was actually pretty bad *** phone in terms of specs...

Now i gotta figure out how to change my name Lol
    08-02-2012 11:38 PM
    Enjoy your Nexus man. I hope your experience will be a lot more pleasurable than mine lol
    dlhandler likes this.
    08-02-2012 11:55 PM
    Enjoy your Nexus man. I hope your experience will be a lot more pleasurable than mine lol
    Yeah ive noticed that youre not so happy with the Nexus! Whats the deal? Bad gps again?
    08-03-2012 01:07 AM
    Btw if youre wanna sell it send me a private message... Im also in NYC.
    08-03-2012 01:08 AM
    Nexus is a great phone to choose. As much as i like my skyrocket and the 4g lte. I love that the nexus is kept updated

Sent from my Galaxy SIII on Ultimatum Rom and OC using Red Xparent Tapatalk 2
    08-03-2012 02:44 AM
    And yet you're using s3
    08-03-2012 03:01 AM
    Congrats! I was almost ready to do the same, but I finally tried CM9 and I'm impressed, soo much smoother and quicker then the stock rom!

Anyways, let us know how it goes with your GNex

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums
    08-03-2012 03:40 AM
    And yet you're using s3
    Its a new phone and i always like to use the new phones but i still switch out (im a phone addict)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxys SII Skyrocket using Red Xparent Tapatalk 2
    08-03-2012 06:03 AM
    Congrats! I was almost ready to do the same, but I finally tried CM9 and I'm impressed, soo much smoother and quicker then the stock rom!

Anyways, let us know how it goes with your GNex

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums
    Yes skyrocket is a great phone but I just want jelly bean and im a total noob in modifying phones rooting and all that. Plus after using nexus 7 I want the same pure vanilla jelly bean experience. And if Im not gonna like it I'll buy skyrocket again they go for $300 new on craiglsit
    08-03-2012 07:38 AM
    Yes skyrocket is a great phone but I just want jelly bean and im a total noob in modifying phones rooting and all that. Plus after using nexus 7 I want the same pure vanilla jelly bean experience. And if Im not gonna like it I'll buy skyrocket again they go for $300 new on craiglsit
    You should love the pure android experience. It will be the smoothest especially with jb

Sent from my Super Screen Galaxy Note using Red Xparent Tapatalk 2
    08-03-2012 07:44 AM
    Yeah ive noticed that youre not so happy with the Nexus! Whats the deal? Bad gps again?
    I don't have it anymore shipped it back over a week ago. I had two nexus phones. One was overheating like crazy around earpiece area the second one had a defective screen (bright vertical line) plus GPS suddenly stopped working. So I returned both of them and swore to never buy any Samsuck phones lol but that of course doesn't mean your experience will be the same. Jelly Bean is a really awesome OS. I'll go back to Nexus line once they have more phones to chose from.
    08-03-2012 08:10 AM
    I don't have it anymore shipped it back over a week ago. I had two nexus phones. One was overheating like crazy around earpiece area the second one had a defective screen (bright vertical line) plus GPS suddenly stopped working. So I returned both of them and swore to never buy any Samsuck phones lol but that of course doesn't mean your experience will be the same. Jelly Bean is a really awesome OS. I'll go back to Nexus line once they have more phones to chose from.
    got u!

Yep samsung does have problems with gps. I know Droid Charge had and Skyrocket and if Nexus going to have the same thing i will sue SAMSUNG!
    08-03-2012 09:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD