These are the apps you need. Just put em in your system/app folder and reboot. You'll be good to go after that.

GoogleQuickSearchBox.apk - 583.27 KB

VoiceSearch.apk - 1.77 MB
    26.2man likes this.
    08-24-2012 08:03 AM
    Rooted my skyrocket yesterday. No problems. Saw a couple of posts on another site of how to install google now on you ics phone. Made several attempts to install with no luck. All I acomplished was borking google velvet and google voice search to the point where I had to delete them from my phone, so now I have neither. I also did the stupid noob trick and did not do a nandroid backup before I made the problem. Is there any way to reinstall the google velvet and google voice search? I will appreciate any assistance or suggestions you may have.

Mike
    08-24-2012 08:16 AM
    Is it just me or did my reply somehow show up as being posted before your original post? Could be the time difference or something lol
    26.2man likes this.
    08-24-2012 09:40 AM
    Put them in the folder you identified and rebooted. Its a no go nothing happened. Any suggestions? Also I noticed your running CM10. How do you like it and what bugs are you experiencing?

Mike
    08-24-2012 11:38 AM
    Hmm those should be the files you need, you might have to flash whichever rom you are on again.

CM10 is running pretty good. But there are a few bugs still like random reboots that you might not want to deal with. I'd probably wait a little bit for a more stable build. Make a backup if you decide to flash something just in case

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    26.2man likes this.
    08-24-2012 09:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD