AT&T Software Update?

jsarino

VR Expert
Trusted Member
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I just had it pop up on my phone. I'm not near a wifi area...so can someone see what kind of updates we're supposed to be getting?

Chrstauffe

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
downloading now

I'm in central PA

Oh and i'm rooted. God i hope this doesnt break anything else...

I presently have before download:

i727uclf6

crap...
Update wont install because I'm Rooted.
How do i get it to install? clockmod is in the way...

download size is 44551kb in size

Only reason i am rooted is so i can backup the system.

Last edited:

nrm5110

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
downloading now

I'm in central PA

Oh and i'm rooted. God i hope this doesnt break anything else...

I presently have before download:

i727uclf6

It won't work if you're rooted one

Two this is a common thing to see

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

nrm5110

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
There is no update son let me just tell you now these phone have done that forever I personally had to squash this same issue with people hundreds of times

As for unrooting Google

Dont bother unrooting as if there Is a firmware update one devs drop it normally within an hour two stock firmware is just no fun

jsarino

VR Expert
Trusted Member
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
There is no update son let me just tell you now these phone have done that forever I personally had to squash this same issue with people hundreds of times

So, the update is not really much of an update? Also, you had mentioned you're using AOSP ROM. It works well for you for daily use?

nrm5110

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
So, the update is not really much of an update? Also, you had mentioned you're using AOSP ROM. It works well for you for daily use?

Custom aosp Rom but paranoid android jb base and jb is stable as can be bro team chopsticks did amazing work getting cm stabilized

jsarino

VR Expert
Trusted Member
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Custom aosp Rom but paranoid android jb base and jb is stable as can be bro team chopsticks did amazing work getting cm stabilized

I've been holding off adding a ROM because I haven't found one that's stable for daily use...there's always some functionality that isn't working that I need. I'll look into the Paranoid Android JB ROM...thanks for the tip!

nrm5110

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
I've been holding off adding a ROM because I haven't found one that's stable for daily use...there's always some functionality that isn't working that I need. I'll look into the Paranoid Android JB ROM...thanks for the tip!

What functionality

stkit

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
I got the update. Don't know what it is, but it was like 44mb.
I also don't know what I was at before but now at:
I727UCLI3
3.0.8-1127534
IMM76D.UCLI3

I was looking for someone here to explain what the update was...

iN8ter

Banned
Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
I got the update. Don't know what it is, but it was like 44mb.
I also don't know what I was at before but now at:
I727UCLI3
3.0.8-1127534
IMM76D.UCLI3

I was looking for someone here to explain what the update was...

Check Play Store and see if Isis Mobile Wallet is compatible with the phone now. It may be an Isis compatibility update.

Mine is downloading right now.

One thing I noticed is that it reinstalled all bloatware (most are links, but still) and none of them are uninstallable now, when before all of them were (on the Atrix 2 ICS update, ALL bloatware is uninstallable even AT&T Navigator). You can only disable them.

Isis app doesn't show up in Play Store. I don't see what the point of this update was, unless it was to fix some broken apps on the phone. I know AllShare can't share to XB360s so perhaps they fixed that in this update...

Last edited:

nrm5110

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Check Play Store and see if Isis Mobile Wallet is compatible with the phone now. It may be an Isis compatibility update.

Mine is downloading right now.

Is Isis still in active testing and be warned withough secure element SIM the system will not work

iN8ter

Banned
Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Is Isis still in active testing and be warned withough secure element SIM the system will not work

Isis has launched in its first Markets, days ago. T-Mobile phones recieved an update like a month ago (the GS2) for Isis compatibility, and their app is now in the Play Store.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...1jbGllbnQuYXRudC5hY3Rpdml0eSJd&token=ok5tmlgi

AT&T, Verizon, and T-Mobile all have it listed in Play Store.

nrm5110

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site

jsarino

VR Expert
Trusted Member
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
What functionality

I mean hardware that doesn't work when using a ROM (ex: camera, wifi connectivity, etc.).

Back to topic, I'm able to download the Isis app (showed up in the Play Store). n8ter, maybe that update was good for something after all. :)

Edit: I spoke too soon...it would give me a "Missing shared library" error. Maybe because I'm not in either city (Salt Lake City or Austin), and I need a special SIM card for it to work. Beans.:(

nrm5110

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
I mean hardware that doesn't work when using a ROM (ex: camera, wifi connectivity, etc.).

Back to topic, I'm able to download the Isis app (showed up in the Play Store). n8ter, maybe that update was good for something after all. :)

Edit: I spoke too soon...it would give me a "Missing shared library" error. Maybe because I'm not in either city (Salt Lake City or Austin), and I need a special SIM card for it to work. Beans.:(

I can promise you all my hardware works fine WiFi, lte, camera, storage, I have had zero issues with aosp based Roms in quite a while bro as long as you follow proper procedure and know what your doing you should be fine

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakhikumari800000