Cyanogenmod 10 stable is out!

Will you install CM10 on your Skyrocket?

• Total voters

K0dos

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Updated from M2 using the updater this morning working flawlessly so far.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

jsarino

VR Expert
Trusted Member
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the comments, guys. :) I downloaded the file, and hope to do this when I have some time. Anyone else downloaded it yet, or are thinking about it?

jedah

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Downloaded, but will flash after I get home. Been reading about a few relatively stable roms lately (Collective, Orthus, Liquid). If this didn't come out (or ends up disappointing), then I'll try one of the others. Think I'm finally ready to graduate from ICS.

MobileMadness002

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
Using cm10 here for a while. Started having video player errors recently. 2 last ROMs actually. Movie would play for about 15 minutes then stop responding. Never plays fully. Kind of annoying. Even more so is the error in Apollo. Stops responding completely. Glad I have win amp to fall back on. Wonder if I doing something that I should not?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Redraider3403

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
After a day of use I have noticed a few things:

1. Google now is not speaking results. I see cards and information is all correct, but no voice. I checked settings and i have always speak results checked so I'm not sure what the issue is.
2. Slight delay when waking the phone up, the buttons at the bottom will light up before screen. Not bad but slightly annoying.
3. Recording a video is all sorts of crazy, camera out of focus and force closes when trying to play back.

I am using the 4.2 gapps so not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Mando2

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
hey guys i need some help. I have been trying to install the rom on my skyrocket but it gives me an error it apparently fails the instalation. I am able to install any other rom other than any version of CM. Can anyone give me some feedback on this?

Ronnie2

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Probably a bad download, Cyanogenmod's download servers were pretty bogged down the last couple days. Try downloading it again.

Bombn

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Running now 24 hours, stable and fantastic. Tried to change the system font and caused a bootloop! So don't do that! LOL Had to just reflash and all was good ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power