Issue after official jelly bean update

anon(2383976)

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Hi, After updating my skyrocket to Jelly bean, volume is too low when i receive calls. I tried to power off the device (remove battery and insert) and poweron. Nothing helps. Notification sounds and media volume is fine. Please help.

SpringCTIL

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Good Morning:

Here's another issue.

Can't add events to the stock calendar app. I press the + key. Enter the info, then press the save key & it doesn't show up in the calendar.

Does anyone else have this issue?

Spring

J_Burns_CT

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Yes.

Well, I don't really use the standard calendar, all in my google-based calendar or work Exchange calendar. But my wife has the same and uses the standard calendar and it has the same problem. She can save if she saves to her gmail calendar, but to the regular calendar doesn't save. Seems like a bug. A few other problems also.

James

SpringCTIL

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Good Morning:

After no response from Samsung on the calendar bug had to get a calendar app. Should not have had to do that.

This has been my 1st and it will be my last Samsung phone. Betwen Samsung & AT&T this hasn't been a good experience.

Spring.

SpringCTIL

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Seems there might be another bug in 4.1.2.

I'm not getting any email notification sounds when I get an email. There is a tone in there but it doesn't play when an email comes in.

Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks.

Spring.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie