I Need APN for skyrocket with Straight talk Tmobile sim.

sedecatur

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
I have an Unlocked Galaxy SII skyrocket and I cant get the right APN for the straight talk T-mobile sim to allow picture sms.
I tried Straight talks apn settings and they don't work, I spent 1.5 hours on the phone with straight talk CS and I don't
think they have a clue about there service, so no luck there. Now I'm just real frustrated.
I can SMS regular text, I can connect to the internet but,
Just can't send any pictures. I was using the Net 10 tmobile sim with the APN for that on this phone but REALLY dont like net 10 at all.
Any one have any clues? or better yet the right APN to use with the T-Mobile straight talk sim on the Galaxy Skyrocket :confused: ?

btolin21

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
I have an Unlocked Galaxy SII skyrocket and I cant get the right APN for the straight talk T-mobile sim to allow picture sms.
I tried Straight talks apn settings and they don't work, I spent 1.5 hours on the phone with straight talk CS and I don't
think they have a clue about there service, so no luck there. Now I'm just real frustrated.
I can SMS regular text, I can connect to the internet but,
Just can't send any pictures. I was using the Net 10 tmobile sim with the APN for that on this phone but REALLY dont like net 10 at all.
Any one have any clues? or better yet the right APN to use with the T-Mobile straight talk sim on the Galaxy Skyrocket :confused: ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol