Hi there,

I accidentally hard reset my phone and I ended up losing everything, there wasn't too much but it still took some time to get it back to how it used to be, I feel as though since the hard reset, the phone doesn't feel as fast as it used to be e.g. the android market feels laggy when scrolling up and down, apps like VEVO don't scroll smoothly either, I don't know whether they used to be like this or whether I am just getting paranoid.

Also on the video app, I noticed black bars at the top and the bottom of the screen in 1080p and 720p mode although the black bars did disappear when I upgraded the firmware to 2.3.4 but only for 1080p. 720p still has the black bars and I don't know how to get rid of them.

Also with the 2.3.4 upgrade, I lost everything once again which I have to put back on, how do I back this device up, I thought on a firmware upgrade it would somehow backup and restore your data but apps were only partially restored and contacts and messages were all gone once again!

Phone before that seemed to run fine, I am a bit gutted as I don't feel as though I can enjoy using the phone with minor things like a bit of laggyness here and there so I am a bit unlucky here.

Anyone that can help please reply to this thread.

Thanks

AP
    07-12-2011 07:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD