Did you just put your sim in your imported S2 and it worked, or did you have to notify AT&T? When did you do this and did you keep your unlimited data plan?
    07-29-2011 08:12 PM
    Maybe you just need to pop in the SIM and it should work since the Galaxy SII uses by default the media net APN settings it should pick it up just by popping in the SIM card even if you are on a BB data plan unl.
    07-30-2011 12:21 AM
    I blackberry data plan is a specifiic plan, I believe. Try it, if it doesn't work you can easily ha e them switch you over.
    07-30-2011 11:36 AM
    I'm pretty sure you will need to have them switch you from the BB data plan to the regular data plan. I just did this going from an iPhone data plan to a regular data plan for an Android. There were no problems keeping my unlimited.
    07-30-2011 02:38 PM
    I'm pretty sure you will need to have them switch you from the BB data plan to the regular data plan. I just did this going from an iPhone data plan to a regular data plan for an Android. There were no problems keeping my unlimited.
    Thanks for the feedback. I guess it makes sense since they're 2 different OS's. Once I switch to Android though, I should be able to use the same sim across Android phones? I was thinking about getting an Infuse as a secondary phone down the line when it's cheaper.
    07-31-2011 01:24 AM
    Thanks for the feedback. I guess it makes sense since they're 2 different OS's. Once I switch to Android though, I should be able to use the same sim across Android phones? I was thinking about getting an Infuse as a secondary phone down the line when it's cheaper.
    Yes, you can move your sim from one Android to another Android with no problem.
    tunie likes this.
    07-31-2011 04:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD