Hi hope some one can help me...????

I have a Samsung Galaxy S II, where I am unable to download og send MMS.....???? Everytime I get in the buttom of screen, "currently unable to download", and this appear at once, when I try to recieve or send MMS.

My samsung has ben flashed or using ROM Revelution, and I am currently using GO SMS and GO LAUNCHER EX on the phone....!!!!!!! I have tried to uninstall and install those programs again. Wont work.

I have tried to use HANDSENT SMS, same thing happens.

I am not able to use the standard system on the phone, same things happens...!!!!!!

I have cheked my APN for the Danish Provider I have, and they are correctly.

Hope anyone can help..???

Had same problem when i had HTC desire, with Flash/ROM OXYGENE, but could solve the problem by using GO SMS instead of HANDSENDT SMS.
    08-25-2011 02:30 AM
    have a Samsung Galaxy S II, where I am unable to download og send MMS.....???? Everytime I get in the buttom of screen, "currently unable to download", and this appear at once, when I try to recieve or send MMS.

even me i couldn't send or receive any mms
    08-27-2011 12:21 AM
    I had the same problem with my Incredible running CM7 and after scouring every site for answers I found something that works. Using Root Explorer or Absolute System, navigate to /data/data/com.android.providers.telephony/databases/telephony.db and delete that file, then restart your phone.
    09-14-2011 09:11 AM
    simple solution. look at other devices running on your carrier and add those APNs accordingly. Search XDA Dev for APNs for each carrier. Unless the device is carrier branded most likely the APNs are missing - if rooted on a branded device and running a custom ROM, same issue.
    09-14-2011 09:47 PM
    Reset APN settings to default.
    10-07-2011 05:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD