Any advice

MyrtleMae

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
This is my first smartphone :) yay.

On the weather app that comes preinstalled, my temperature is in Celsius. I have gone into the settings & chosen Fahrenheit several times. It shows fahrenheit on the web page. But when I close it, it is still Celsius on my phone screen.

Any help would be appreciated :D

Broheemster

May 5, 2010
Visit site
This is my first smartphone :) yay.

On the weather app that comes preinstalled, my temperature is in Celsius. I have gone into the settings & chosen Fahrenheit several times. It shows fahrenheit on the web page. But when I close it, it is still Celsius on my phone screen.

Any help would be appreciated :D

Well a generalization for problems like this with smartphones would have me clearing the phone cache (since you say it takes you a "webpage"?) and also force closing all apps then adjusting the settings within the app/widget and your phone settings themselves. again. If that doesn't work then try restarting the phone. Also make sure youre looking for a save/done button after you change to F. As AT&T has not sold me my Galaxy S2 yet I can not test for myself so I don't know the exact layout for this phones settings :/

Last edited:

MyrtleMae

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Well a generalization for problems like this with smartphones would have me clearing the phone cache (since you say it takes you a "webpage"?) and also force closing all apps then adjusting the settings within the app/widget and your phone settings themselves. again. If that doesn't work then try restarting the phone. Also make sure youre looking for a save/done button after you change to F. As AT&T has not sold me my Galaxy S2 yet I can not test for myself so I don't know the exact layout for this phones settings :/
You were a big help! Working now! Thank you so very much!:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC