What is best ROM for Galaxy S2

vitcoi1234

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I got a galaxy S2 a month ago. I'm looking for the best ROM for my Galaxy S2. I found lot of ROM here galaxyfirmware.com/firmware.html/samsung-i9100 but i'm not sure what is the best. Can you suggest?

I want a ROM with best battery saving.

robsw

Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I've flashed several, including Cognition, Lite'ning and Villainrom. So far, Villainrom has been best for me, using the Ninphetamine 2.1.3 kernal and the KH3 radio. I want to more to Cyanogen, which has been my favorite on other phones, but need the bluetooth audio to be functional before I do. It currently is not.

Elite Busido

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I've flashed several, including Cognition, Lite'ning and Villainrom. So far, Villainrom has been best for me, using the Ninphetamine 2.1.3 kernal and the KH3 radio. I want to more to Cyanogen, which has been my favorite on other phones, but need the bluetooth audio to be functional before I do. It currently is not.

plus no MHL and the ability to fully turn the button lights off(setting values dont work). i also had gotten an issue where the home button wouldnt work and i had to reinstall the rom. so im done with Cyanogen. no point especially since there are launchers out there anyway

Villainrom is the best and the kernel Ninphetamine is at 2.1.5 now

C4P0

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
The latest cognition us awesome! I have noticed that the power sucking "wifi sharing" and "wifi sharing manager" starts with wifi;
I've frozen them

Tapatalk:G2-Cog2

EskibZ

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
I just rooted my AT&T GS2 and im looking for a good Rom that will help with battery life, keep most of the original Touchwiz features, and have the ability to overclock safely. any ideas?:confused:

Gary86

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm also looking for one that allows for overclocking, I know CM7 does. But has CM7 fixed the BT issue

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

mredfern79

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I got a galaxy S2 a month ago. I'm looking for the best ROM for my Galaxy S2. I found lot of ROM here galaxyfirmware.com/firmware.html/samsung-i9100 but i'm not sure what is the best. Can you suggest?

I want a ROM with best battery saving.

Try checkrom revoHD, the smoothest and most easily customizable rom and fantastic on battery too.
You'll find it on xda or Checkrom.com

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

bartzeeland

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
I run kind of stock kk5. I rooted it, removed all the samsung apps, installed adw laucher and it's for me the best ROM. It's very fast and has a good battery life. I suspect that the samsung apps use a lot of energy

J-castle

Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm new at this but a friend of mine downloaded the blazer rom on my s2 and it works beautifully.. Battery life is stock like, screen response if WaY faster than my ipad2. Camera features are improvedbwith a few cool new settings. It's been about a month and haven't had any probs whatsoever -knock on wood
Anyone have any other experience with this rom?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay