SGS2 coming to US Cellular?

MediaFeener

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Anyone heard any rumors or have any info whatsoever if the SGS2 might come to US Cellular?? No info/announcement has been made yet to the fact...

USCC released the original SGS right around the same time other carriers did last year so I'm getting nervous if the SGS2 is even going to come to the carrier at all...

Any info/discussion would be cool...

Thanks

firesteve828

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Anyone heard any rumors or have any info whatsoever if the SGS2 might come to US Cellular?? No info/announcement has been made yet to the fact...

USCC released the original SGS right around the same time other carriers did last year so I'm getting nervous if the SGS2 is even going to come to the carrier at all...

Any info/discussion would be cool...

Thanks

i asked my local rep last week and she told me it was coming and that it was in testing right now

Reactions: MediaFeener

that_maynard

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
I was waiting for this on US Cellular also, doing the same thing and passing on the Electrify too. I'm just assuming, but I would think end of October, hopefully before then.

barmace

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I have not heard anything and I have been looking daily for about 3 months. I wonder if they will call it Samsung Mesmerize SII. I can't wait until it comes out for US Cellular. I have posts everywhere hounding for it.

Barmace

barmace

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
:( If anyone find physical proof that they are I would be interested. I had a post I found in June that gave out all the cell phones US cellular was releasing for this year I didnt' find anything about the Galaxy S II I wish i knew when it was going to be released