I have noticed that when trying to use the camera when the phone is below a certain battery percentage that it won't even let me take a picture.. just has one option and that is to close the camera.. i'm guessing that is a samsung thing and not a defect or anything but is there a way around that? tried battery power settings and that doesn't work.. i think it was like 10-15% battery left and won't let you use it.. I think it is ridiculous to even have a block on that but was wondering if there was something to do stock or does it have to be rooted to remove that block? thank you in advance
    09-23-2011 09:55 PM
    I believe you'd need to be rooted. If you were to root, you could install something like this: [MOD] Hacked Camera.APK for better audio quality, usage with any battery life & MORE! - xda-developers

Alternatively, I guess you could just download another camera app from the Android Market which would let you use the camera at any battery percentage, unless the restriction on using the camery at low battery levels is a hardware thing built in.
    09-24-2011 11:28 AM
    But if you don't want to use ROM you can use this proper application. It'll let you use camera even under low battery power.

10-29-2011 10:18 AM