Help my Samsung Galaxy s2, got problem unknown baseband and imei

wildman9904

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Are you stock, or rooted? If start ck, i would take it to very zon and make them do their job. If rooted, which rom are you on? Let me know and i'll link the radio and flashing instructions.

I'm not here for a long time. I'm here for a good time. To hell with the red wine. Pour me some moonshine. - King George

sorsaopiseth71

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: Help my Samsung Galaxy s2, got problem unknown baseband and i

I am a fresh user of android, my phone is rooted but I don't know which one rom. And what mean CK ? I had did with the Odin for flash my rom and update the vesion. Sorry for that. Thanks for ur help

wildman9904

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I am a fresh user of android, my phone is rooted but I don't know which one rom. And what mean CK ? I had did with the Odin for flash my rom and update the vesion. Sorry for that. Thanks for ur help

Ck was a typo, ignore it. How did you do an odin flash of a rom to your phone, with out knowing what the rom was? For that matter, im curious as to why you are asking this in the continuum forums, instead of the s2 forums. That being said, your best bet is to find a copy of the stock rom for your phone (there should be one on xda somewhere) and download it. Even if you don't flash the whole thing (which I would recommend) you can pull the modem.bin out of it, and flash that (that is your baseband). As for the unknown imei, id have to research it. But doing full stock flash, then finding a good rom would probably fix it.

Release your inhibitions, feel the rain on your skin, no one else can feel it for you. only you can let it in - Natasha Bedingfield

Errol Bricknell

May 2, 2012
Visit site

I am a new owner of a Samsung Galaxy 19100 S 11. Inadvertently added inward email messages to my phone. How can I delete this?

Errol Bricknell

May 2, 2012
Visit site

I am a new owner of a Samsung Galaxy S11 on which I inadvertently entered downloading email messages. Jow do I fix this?

tremmorkeep

May 9, 2012
Visit site

mine was the same deal..used it...looked up a hotel in the city I was in..put it down, picked it up..no network...now, no baseband, no imei...i wasnt flashing it or anything..it was just sitting in my car with me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital