Home screen shortcut font size

simonstor

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
As the thread title states, I want to make the font size under the app shortcuts smaller.
I am using launcher pro plus and have shortcuts to icons. The only option I can find is to change the font or not show the icons name.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Starchest

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, good question. I think it is ugly when some apps have inclomplete names like (StumbleUp...) or two line names with just one letter on the second line.

tunie

Phhhhbbbbtttt
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I don't think you can change the font size except maybe if you're running a custom.ROM. Someone will cime in about that. I just don't know enough about this stuff yet. In my case, I really didn't like the text labels so I just cleared them and use nice themed icons so it's easy to tell which app is which. I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Last edited:

Duggald

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Tunie's right, you can't physically change the font size. Although there are font packs out there that have smaller fonts that you can install. Just have a sniff around for one that's right.

I also did the same as you Tunie, removed all labels, from app drawer and homescreens. Much cleaner. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge