How 2 transfer all data/apps from desire hd to samsung galaxy s2

dbagman84

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Hi.iv recently purchased a samsung galaxy s 2 after a year with a htc desire hd.What im wondering is if there is a way to transfer all my apps from my htc to my samsung via sd card?I have them saved on the sd card but they are not showing up on my samsung yet all my ringtones and photos have moved over without me doing anything.Will i be able to get my apps over?what im really worried about is losing all the stars iv gotten in angry birds :p LOL but really just want to get all my apps without having to download them all again without losing any settings. :) thanks

Minx

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: How 2 transfer all data/apps from desire hd to samsung galaxy

There is a program (Titanium backup) that will save your data to the SD card. The only thing is that your phone has to be rooted to get the program.
I believe if your phone is not rooted it is not possible and you do have to start all over.

I last checked about this in the summer so it may have changed.
Google Titanium backup.

As far as the other apps, any apps you purchased through the Android Market or Amazon should still be there when you log in from your new phone. Any free apps you will have to download again I believe.