I keep a written diary so when i got my SGS2 couple weeks back was happy to see an app to keep a digital one then i got thinking what if i need to replace device?
    Is there a way to back up the diary so you can transfer Diary data to another Samsung device if need be?
    11-14-2011 12:46 PM
    I keep a written diary so when i got my SGS2 couple weeks back was happy to see an app to keep a digital one then i got thinking what if i need to replace device?
    Is there a way to back up the diary so you can transfer Diary data to another Samsung device if need be?
    You can back it up by installing the Samsung Kies software for PC or Mac. After you connect your phone you can set it to sync your diary (and many other things)
    11-14-2011 08:11 PM
    If you don't like Kies, you can root your phone.and use Titanium Backup to back up everything on your phone to your external SD card. Plus, you can freeze pre-installed apps you don't use to prevent them from running in the background and eating your battery. I don't like Kies so I use Titanium.
    11-15-2011 09:31 PM
    Use Google calendar. I have my sg2 and tab synced perfectly with it.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
    11-23-2011 10:07 AM
    Hi
    I actually got mini diary deleted. I dont know how..
    Tht is a system sof5ware but i dont see it anywhere.
    I installed a hide app to hide that. I have uninstalled that app but i cant find mini diary app.
    Can ya help pal...
    09-04-2012 03:49 PM
    I don't see it in the list of options for the KIES software.

The only way I could find to get the diary to my PC was to publish each day individually to facebook and then copy each item into a word file, to publish a diary entry you need to add a photograph first.
    10-08-2012 09:54 AM
    You can back it up by installing the Samsung Kies software for PC or Mac. After you connect your phone you can set it to sync your diary (and many other things)
    I cannot get KIES to work properly between Win 7 PC and Samsung GT-P5100. It is extremely slow in loading and does not sync the Calender from MS Outlook 2007. Any advice, please?
    10-09-2012 07:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD