Amazon.com FAIL Sent me Empty Phone Box TWICE

dan1431

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
I am still beyond frustrated with Amazon.com and honestly just need a place to vent.

On 11/18/2011 I ordered a unlocked Samsung Galaxy GT-I9100 from them and paid for overnight shipping as my trust worthy Nexus One died and I could no longer wait for the Galaxy Nexus.

On 11/19/2011 the UPS driver delivered the package and after opening the box I discovered that the box did not contain the phone. There was the wall charger, usb cable, headphones and user manuals but no phone nor battery.

I called up Amazon and spoke with an outsourced call center who could only offer to ship me out another unit and did so.

Today I received the replacement unit only to discover that this unit too is missing the actual phone and battery.

I spoke with my Credit Card company and opened a fraud investigation (my only recourse as Amazon CS in India just wanted to depot me another unit).

I am beyond annoyed at this point and still without a phone, which is the bigger issue.

Anybody have a way of contacting Amazon in the USA and speaking with somebody who has some actual authority to get things done?

Dan

palandri

Apr 30, 2009
Visit site
I just got my unlocked Samsung Galaxy GT-I9100 from NewEgg.

I remember Buy.com was having that same problem for a while. Customers would order something and get an empty box.

I'd try another seller.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835