the process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly error

Nana2tha5thPower

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
i am getting an error message on my samsung android 2s that states... The process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. Force close.
When someone calls my phone it does not ring and goes straight to my voicemail. I know when someone has called because the error message comes up... but unless they leave a message I can't see who has called. If anyone can help me on this I would greatly appreciate it seeings I am going to throw the thing as far as I can if it don't stop!!! I have only had it for few weeks. I have returned everything to factory default settings and it stopped for couple of days... until I downloaded whats app and facebook app back on there. Don't see why that would make my phone stop ringing. And I have no call restrictions set. Please HELP!!!
Thanks,
A Frustrated NANA!!!!
:mad:

sprintgirl

Apr 25, 2010
forum.ppcgeeks.com
If it stopped after factory reset and started again after downloading those apps then I would guess one of the apps causes the issue. My best guess would be whats app because I have fb and I dont have that issue. I would try uninstalling that app. If it works then notify the dev of the app and maybe they will fix it.

fmamji

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Hello I am getting this problem. I got a software update, I updated my phone and since then i am getting this error every 5 seconds "com.android.phone has stopped."
I tried to factory reset the phone twice, deleted every thing still i am getting the same message. and I have a software update on my phone again, I try to update it but it says "Processing failed!"

Please help me somehow.

sainthanthony

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
all 3rd party apps that sync ur contacts must be removed. better still go "settings" ? contant sync and remove any other sync apps maybe except google which is a defult app.
com.android.phone wont popup ever again.
ve a good day and enjoy ur phone

jalmar

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
hallo
i have the same error whit my HTC my touch 4G
com.android .Phone has stopped unexpectedly
can you hel me please

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members