So i got this problem with my SGSII , i dont see my 3G icon anymore in my status bar, my data network mode is ON, and my phone is Not rooted either.. how do i get this icon back? i have this problem quite often. I dont know if there are more, are there?? if so, please help me out, i have no clue how to fix this. Previous times it reappeared on its own but it has been over 24 hours now, and it still hasnt reappeared.

please help! thank u
    12-31-2011 02:45 AM
    Btw this is all when my WiFi is off
    12-31-2011 03:32 AM
    Have you tried putting your phone into Flight Mode for about 20 seconds then turning Flight Mode off again which will make the 3G receiver reboot ? The flight mode icon will show for a while then your 3G might come back when you turn off Flight Mode.
    Long press the power button and Flight Mode is in the option list & it's quicker than rebooting the phone.
    01-03-2012 10:27 AM
    Or go to Mobile network settings and set the network mode to WCDMA only. I use it that way so it doesn't switch between 2G and 3G.
    01-03-2012 11:43 AM
    yeah ive tried the flightmode too it didnt really work! and i havent tried the WCDMA yet its mostly switchin between H+ and 3G,

i forgot to post it here but i found a solution! i just switched my sim with someone elses and then put mine back in it again.. guess that worked too !

Thanks anyway^^
    01-03-2012 05:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD